Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cheap & Fabulous

I have such a girl crush on Rachel Bilson. She’s so adorable its painful, extremely talented, and super classy. She also manages to stay out of all the Hollywood drama while still remaining relevant. Not easy to do in the least. Another awesome thing about her: her style. She pulls off anything she puts on. That’s kind of an oxymoron but you get the drift, she rocks. I can across this photo and fell in love with her ensemble. It’s cute and casual but still fabulous. Unfortunately I don’t have her budget, so I went rummaging to find this look on the cheap. Here’s what I found…

Which gives us a grand total of...$156.19! Not bad at all ;)
Hope you like what I put together! If you have any celeb outfit you’d like me to cheap-ify for you, just let me know!

1 comment: